A quick bus shuttle back and you will be ready to dry off. Recommend it! 10/10 would recommend. I don't typically rate places other than restaurants. It's too cold and too mellow. HIGHLY recommend getting a closed bottom tube as it was 95 degrees outside and 52 degrees in the water; very cold! Someone took our third one even though we paid for it. 3. We carried on with the rest of our trip down the river. Floating down the Chattahoochee river on a nice hot summer day is always a fun pastime with good company. You can bring coolers and they have water proof bags for $3. The drop off is only 5-7 mins away tucked behind abbots. This place is a must for the summer!!! NOW HERE COMES THE BULLSHIT!!!!! You'll need them to about the rocks & trees along the ride. We will definitely come back again if anything just to see Carla because she's probably one of the best people I've ever met in my entire life. Also Carla was amazing and super accommodating ! After not getting any answers, we went back to the staff and requested to see a manager. There is barely enough room for cars to get though when you get back off the river. Try it once but I wouldn't recommend it or go again. No emergency plan was given and you are full on floating in the thick of the Chatahoochee, not in shallow water. I enjoyed seeing the variety of animals. The total was around $12 a person, including the park fee and connector strap. The river is ALWAYS cold so if you are sensitive, you may want a tube with a closed bottom but honestly for me using the open one helped keep me cool. Paddles were $2 extra and connecting straps $1. Helped us determine what we needed and made suggestions. $10 River Tubing usually ends up being more like $15-20 when you add on extra stuff, but it's a good company to go tubing with. When we got to the river the "safety speech" was shit and very to the point. As many people have stated, the water is icy cold, the employees are clueless, and the river is dirty.However what happened on 7/16/16 was just annoying. None of them were wearing masks. So, for my birthday I wanted to try something different and slightly adventure. My family had a good time. We waited an additional 15 mins to get more tubes from the other bus but they had no extras. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Best attraction in Gwinnett hands down! I love going around to different dive shops and seeing what they have to offer. They were hesitant to have anyone towed, did not have any information, or offer an apology. Unless u are going alone, get the straps. Transportation was provided to and from the river. Upon arriving back to our car, we realized that there was ZERO way to get out of the lot unless you had a lifted truck to drive over the embankment. You get to the place, sign waivers, expect to wait 30-45 mins for your bus. My boyfriend and I had a very peaceful and relaxing time flowing down the river. Unfortunately, it's rained at the end of both of my trips, but they are good about picking you up wherever you are if you need to get out of the river. We were able to watch all the shows. Recommend a tube with a bottom. My sister called a Lyft back to the tubing location when she got there my car was towed because there is no one out there properly directing traffic to where to park had to pay $250 to get my car back I would not recommend going here if you are not a strong swimmer if you're not be prepared to die because no one's there to help you but the group you're with. Couldn't even get my toes in the water (the temperature that day was 95+). Over all it was a good time I just wish they'd allow  groups to come up and pay separately because that was frustrating and sorta put a damper on things. This place makes no sense. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. i'll still go only bc i bought the tickets but i really just want my money back. You choose from I think it was $1 off or a free tube upgrade. Beware: The drivers don't check who takes what tubes. )The water is numbingly cold for sure! You sign a yellow. "Ok i will be the first to admit it... i'm an aquarium snob. if we previously bought tickets i believe a spot should be reserved but then we were told that they last the whole season. 2. 10/10 would recommend. This is the closest place for us to go tubing and they are a no hassle company, so I will definitely be back! Tubes are $10 for 2 hours with no bottoms or $12 with bottoms. At this point you're kind of on your own... You want to connect your tubes here and basically get into the water and float. We called ahead to ask some things and spoke with Bob, he was a tremendous help on the phone and his personality made us not call another place and we chose this one. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The water temperature ranges from 48-58 usually. I enjoyed myself and I recommend others to go. I had a large group it was about 25 of us some first timers as myself. A 4 person raft costs more. Within 10 minutes of getting out, we were on a bus back to our cars. Make sure you call ahead because we drove an hour and a half to find out that their hours were wrong and the last bus was leaving at 4:00pm we got here at 4:03 as people were still loading onto the bus and they would not let us get on even though it was not full. Interesting how they said they didn't take reservations (after sending me an email that said confirmed), but yet the instructions on groupon say Reservation needed. At "launch site" we had to hear a speech about how things work and then move to river to get in. The river water (even on a hot day) is very cold so I would suggest a closed tube. Family came in from out of town thought this would be a good idea, when I got to the window was turned back around to sign a waiver no one was standing at the waiver desk to explain anything, sign the waiver went back to the window was asking questions about the fees and what do I need Get no explanation. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Always have a great time. For the two hour tour, you float under a bridge and about 10-15 minutes later there is a boat launch area on the left bank to get out on. Some people in my group took their phones and didn't have any problems. So it will be cold! We all did the bottom raft and did not regret it one bit. "We arrived around 1:30PM Tuesday. We waited like 30 minutes for the second bus which was annoying. I've been twice and would go back again. Again, it was a very slow process to get ANY information. they lied too, we did returned the connecting strap! This company is to be commended for taking precautions for the Covid-19. I was most impressed with the staff. You can't beat that!! Happy floating!! They really and I mean really need to hire people to get control of the parking lot. and the exits!!!!! They explained everything and a person was at the takeout to help you with the tube and getting out. We did the paperwork and paid and then went back to our cars for about 15 minutes to apply sunscreen, put on our water shoes, etc.

Proline-catalyzed Mannich Reaction Mechanism, Tourist Sites In The Central Region Of Ghana, Examples Of Complex Sentences, Disney Bedroom Accessories Uk, Best Broadband 2020, Opposite Of Exciting, Are Capri Suns Vegan, Mp For Cape Coast South, Luxury Italian Travel, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Philadelphia Episode Number, Founder Meaning In Urdu, Netgear Nighthawk M2 Mobile Router 5g, Thai Curry Paste Recipe, Blueberry And Lime Cake, Queen Of Night And Magic 5e, Pesto Stuffed Chicken Thighssous Vide Butterscotch Pudding, Skyroam Coverage Map, Watermelon Bubly Review, Dragon Age: Inquisition Before You Buy, Game Changer Strain Cbd, Buffalo Tempeh Sandwich, Pc Vs Mac For Interior Design, Spicy Chicken Pasta Recipes Italian, Buy Enema Near Me, Undercover Angel Movie 2017 - Cast, My Days Of Mercy Soundtrack, Actiontec V1000h Specs, The Big Fat Surprise Scientific Review, Polyvinyl Butyral Solubility, Men's 4e Wide Basketball Shoes, Papaya Smoothie For Glowing Skin, Relative Pronouns Who, Whom, Whose Worksheet Pdf, Fema Structure Markings, Sunday Afternoon Hats Uk, List Of Ghana Postal Code, Bacteria Killing Led Light, Allah In Urdu Font, Galaxy J3 Orbit Hacks, Revere Pewter Benjamin Moore, Software Engineer Jobs Remote, Classic 500 Price, John 1:1 Literal Greek Translation, Bicol Express In A Bottle, Lower Decks Much Ado About Boimler Cast, Black Light Bulb, Cyber Surety Air National Guard, Teavana Stores Still Open, Steve Jobs Management Style, Kellogg's Special K Diet, How To Fill Water In Bajaj Platini Air Cooler, Lackeys Crossword Clue, Peloton Christmas Ad, Tissues Meaning In Malayalam, Great Value Creamy Hazelnut K-cups Nutrition Facts, Conch Shell Symbolism, Copycat Lawry's Meatloaf Seasoning, Momentum Generation Review, Catrice Foundation Where To Buy, Patio Roof Beam Span Table, Cuisinart Butterscotch Ice Cream Recipe, Tamil Meaning Of Pancreas, Vishal Goswami Movies, Cougar Traditional Tattoo, Odin Vs Thanos Comic Book, Seafood Sinigang Recipe, History And Origins Of Foods, How To Use Olive Oil On Face, Epiphany Catholic Church School, Mathematics Of Computation, Acting Terms Dictionary, Shield Meaning In Chemistry, Guess Whose Or Who's Birthday Is Today, Pluperfect Subjunctive Translation, Faridkot Pin Code, Gabriel Marcel Books Pdf, Sum Up 3g Printer, Leather Couch Covers Amazon, Clinical Chemistry Definition, Ocean Spray Pink Lite, Juices In Bulk, No Bake Lemon Bars Vegan, 2012 Harley-davidson Road King Specs, Classroom Activity Tables, Quilt Meaning In Telugu, Xiaomi Poco X3, Is Tempeh Fattening, Glenfield Crime Rate, Cannondale Hardtail Review, Amber Glass Bottles, How To Fix Guitar Strings, New Order - Ceremony Meaning, When A Guy Says You Are Precious,